We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life lived, as well as a meaningful memory to those who survive. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, honoring their loved one in a way that is meaningful and appropriate.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- photographic collages and pictorial tributes
- candle ceremonies
- celebrant services
- displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items, such as garden or craft tools, items used for hunting or fishing, etc.
- the writing of personal notes by family and friends to be included in the service
- service folders, memory cards & register books that reflect personal style and interests
- personal music selections
- live musicians
- special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
- motorcycles in the procession for a motorcycle enthusiast; horse leading procession for a cowboy or riding enthusiast
- we have many items that can be personalized with pictures and names that serve as lasting keepsakes
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.